Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Miter saw Stand

On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 11:27:54 AM UTC-4, Markem wrote:
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 06:53:05 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

That's one of the beauties of using GG.
Very portable and sync'd across all devices.

One of few, maybe the only one.

I originally switched to GG because it was the only way to access usenet
on my corporate desktop, upon which I was not allowed to add a standalone
newsreader. Once I realized the convenience of portability/syncing, I saw
no reason to continue using separate newsreaders on my multiple devices.

Sure, I took a lot of crap from die-hard usenet/newsreader bigots, many
of whom plonked Google Groupers just out of "principle", but F them. It
is they that missed the opportunity to partake of my wisdom. ;-)