Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sigh....propelling pencil for marking up? Which size lead?

On 07/04/18 10:14, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Back before the ubiquitous 0.5, 0.7, 0.9 clutch pencils became
common, and technical drawings were still done on actual paper
(or drafting film), we were taught to sharpen our 4H pencils in a
chisel shape so that we got a consistent and dense line, which
was necessary for the copying methods of that era. I may still
have one in a pencil pot somewhere.

We were taught to use Rotring ink pens instead.

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal