Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Sigh....propelling pencil for marking up? Which size lead?

David wrote:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 16:37:42 +0000, Tim+ wrote:

David wrote:
Just tried to sharpen a builder's pencil and the two wood halves came
apart.

Pencil sharpener for normal pencils is blunt.

I am now considering a propelling pencil with a thick lead for use in
marking up work.

Anyone else doing this?

If so, which lead thickness?

Cant advise on thickness but if you do want a thick one, how does 5.6mm
sound?

KOH-I-NOOR 5.6mm Diameter Mechanical Clutch Lead Holder Pencil - Yellow
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008IHL2..._Hg6XAbKQMM4TM

Tim

:-)

Yes, I did some research before asking the question.

I would just buy one and try it. Gotta be a reason why carpenters pencils
are so big.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls