Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_12_] michael adams[_12_] is offline

Default Is there anything left in Maplins?

"Andrew" wrote in message
news
On 05/04/2018 12:09, michael adams wrote:
ATM the only problem I have with Sainsbury is availability
of 4pt skimmed milk which at times can be erratic. Not that I buy much
else in there nowadays.

You might just as well buy 4 pints of semi-skimmed and add 4 pints
of water, or simply use less of it. Skimmed milk is so pathetic you
just end up using more.

It's all a matter of taste.

Other people happen to think differently. And believe it or not, the world
doesn't just revolve around you, and your own particular likes and dislikes.

Skimmed milk is milk with the fat removed. The calcium and B12 content
per volume is identical to full cream milk.

But don't worry diddums; nobody is going to force you to drink it if you don't
want to

michael adams