Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A Customer in Maui, Hawaii`

Well, this was out of the blue. A customer just gave me the go ahead to
build 6 cabinet doors to receive stained glass. And she lives in Maui.

And strangely enough she gave me the measurements and will be staining
the wood herself. Maple, and she apparently knows how to make that
work. And she will be drilling the 35mm holes for the Euro hinges. I
was shocked that she understood all of the woodworking terms and has
experience with this type work.

Anyway her daughter lives 3 houses down and she was visiting. So I feel
confident that I will actually collect. ;~) She will be back May 1.

Some of the products that I have build certainly gets around. About 5
years ago I built a model airplane display cabinet, for use at sales
conventions, for Volga Dnepr Airlines. That display is used world wide
and probably qualifies for frequent flier miles. :~)