Sue

Default RIDGID Lifetime warranty on power tools

Actually its called marketing. Nothing more than that

And it works

Look at Hyundai, they are fastest growing car company in the world
attempting to get into the highly competitive car manufacturing field.
Competing with GM/Ford/Chrysler/Nissan/Toyota/BMW/Mitsubishi etc.... And its
working

Sue

"Zaf" wrote in message
om...
Umm, the more likely scenario:
Your $200 Rigid drill fails in 6 months and the warrantee turns out to
be not worth the paper its printed on. If your lucky Home depot
offers you 50 cents on the dollar for a dewalt replacement.

It always amazes me that people think they can get something for
nothing. Why do you think Hundai (spelling?) offers 100K mile
warrantee? Must be because they're better made then
Honda/Chevy/Toyota/Chrysler who offer lesser warrantees....

"Fullhouse" wrote in message

. net...
$40/year in batteries?

At a 30 year career, that's $1260 in batteries (included a 5% state tax)

So, your drill will cost you $1460 and mine will cost $200. PLUS I WILL
STILL HAVE A WARRANTY ON THE WHOLE DRILL!

HAHAHAHHAHA

"Doug" wrote in message
Here here, I totally agree. With my expierience in the past with

these 2
company's, I wouldn't care if they offered a 30 day warranty, I

would
rather buy those instead of any other brand. I've had a few, and

never
been dissapointed with any Milwaukee tools and haven't had one fail

due to
factory defect yet or to working it to hard. Being American made is

just
bonus.
I also think that buying a $20 battery twice a year I can justify,
considering how much money those tools make me on the job.

Also, CBhvac, I seen you said something about a jobsite without

power,
and
you wouldn't wanna be stuck. Look into Milwaukee's Cigg Lighter

chargers,
well worth the money on the jobsite.

Just my .02
Doug

"CBhvac" stephenaddressscfrewedonpurpose@carolinabreezehva c.com

wrote in
message ...

"Fullhouse" wrote in message
et...

stands out to me..Milwaukee and Bosch have proven

themselves..Bosch
will
next day air you a new drill if yours fails, and also send a

pre-paid
return
box for the broken one.