Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT Generation game

In article ,
alan_m wrote:

Expect low cost drivel in bulk

I suspect that this time the drivel has been very expensive. From what
I've read today it appears that the BBC filmed 4 episodes of the
Generation Game but only 2 were fit for transmission.

As with all such unscripted game shows, it's only as good as the
presenters and contestants make it. And you either like members of the
public having themselves made to look like fools or you don't.
We have enough making themselves look like fools on here without needing
it on TV too. ;-)

--
*All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.