Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default TOT Generation game

On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 11:55:26 UTC+1, rick wrote:
Because it is easy to fill a schedule slot with such stuff

I see that at 5.30 pm tonight both BBC2 and Channel 4 are featuring car boot sales (and neither programme is Flog It, Street Auction, Bargain Hunt, Dickinson's Real Deal, or Money for Nothing, all of which I suspect are of that ilk).

Never mind, there's Trust Me I'm a Vet, Supervet, Yorkshire Vet, Secret Life of the Zoo, and Animal House, all on today.

I'm waiting for the two genres to merge in Celebrity Taxidermy Challenge.

Owain