Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_12_] michael adams[_12_] is offline

Default What do you get if you cross....

news
On 04/04/18 10:47, wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 09:22:39 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
An animal rights vegan activist, with an islamic feminist?
YouTube shooting suspect named Nasim Aghdam California Google San Bruno
Christ, the poor thing is a walking stereotype.

I blame the parents. Even by American standards naming your child after a search
engine and a brand of tobacco is extreme.

Owain

Shame that that is not what I actually wrote,

The phrase is *incorporated in the link* that you left to a story in the Express; which
typically
can take minutes load and seldom prove worth the effort. Which is why many people
most likely don't bother

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-police-latest

or it would have been a good joke.

The truth being it was, and is, a good joke; only you didn't notice.

And now you're clearly upset that somebody else did.

Its just like that Peter business all over again.

michael adams