Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default garage door lift cable loosens as door reaches fully open height

On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 19:21:04 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I need a hand with something. I have installed a new door, got everything set up as it should be, but for some damn reason when the door raises about halfway the cables want to come off the rollers. The cable winds perfectly on the roller until it just doesn't stay on, as if the cable is too stiff or somthing. This is stupid.

I would suggest a visit to this URL.

I'd say the best site about grange doors. He has a YouTube channel, a
BLOG and Tutorials. Some here says he takes calls, has parts, etc.,
etc.

http://ddmgaragedoors.com/index.php

Good Luck.