Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Question for Dyson fans: filters

In article ,
pamela writes:
On 10:01 2 Apr 2018, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , pamela
wrote:

On 17:22 1 Apr 2018, PeterC wrote:
It takes several days to dry our little Dyson DC26 filters after
washing even on top of a radiator. You method sounds far more
practical.

Hmmm, odd. I usually do our DC35 filter every four to six months,
they only take a day to dry.

The Dyson DC26 instructions say it takes a day (in sunlight if the
illustration is to be relied on) but it takes much longer.

Perhaps the filter materials are different between models.

Depends heavily on how well you wring them out.

--
Andrew Gabriel