Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default Need replacement foam rubber for Palm Sander

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 04:34:54 -0600
wrote:

Anyhow, I wonder if anyone on here has ever seen this foam rubber
material sold in bulk sheets, so someone can just cut it to fit any
sander and glue it on. (I'd probably use contact cement). After
removing all the remains of the old stuff.

not sure where you live but in usa there are materials everywhere
much of it free and on craigslist

door mats floor mats floor tiles and on and on and on

there is also that rubber in a can stuff then there is shoe goo and
there is of course duct tape you could layer on