Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,alt.cellular
Frank Slootweg Frank Slootweg is offline

Default How does a Wi-Fi only tablet route on Google Maps when on the road?

Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am 31 Mar 2018 14:26:15 GMT, schrieb Frank Slootweg:

Why do you keep re-asking a question which already has been answered
several times (in this thread)? [1]

Frank,
Why I have to explain the /simplest/ of things to you is not only sad, but
it's a waste of time because you will /never/ add one iota of technical
value to /any/ thread.

Don't be an obnoxious pompous **** who is looking for - mostly
imaginary - faults in others, but concentrate on your own failings.

But, to explain the obvious, I repeat the question because (a) it has been
unanswered, and (b) it's an attempt to keep the focus of the thread on
topic.

But that's where you're wrong! As I said, the question *has* been
answered, several times. That you don't understand it or/and reject it,
doesn't mean it hasn't been answered.

[More PKB-to-the-max deleted.]

First deliver on news STFU.