Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Steel tube

In article ,
wrote:
I used an angle grinder with a steel cutting disc (or more accurately
several) before. But the stand for it isn't as nice as the chop saw I have
(but no longer use) Trouble is it's a B&Q cheapy and uses 210mm blades
with an 18mm bore, so not exactly standard. And 18mm adaptor rings ain't
the easiest to find either.

I made my last one in under 2 minutes. What size spindle?

The blades I've got are marked 18mm, so I assume the spindle is that.
Haven't yet dug it out from its hiding place.

Not sure what sizes of bore are common for a 210mm steel cutting blade,
though. Only ready made adaptor I've found is 30 to 18mm.

--
*My wife and I had words. But I didn't get to use mine.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.