Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default i.m looking for a john lewis JL100 sewing machine manual

posted on February 17, 2016, 6:19 pm

I'd imagine they have probably given up after nearly 3 years.
Might I just tentatively ask why you cannot see that the portal you are
using is regurgitating an old messages? It on the screen when the thing you
are replying to was posted and anyone who takes several years looking for a
manual cannot be very interested in it, so I'd ignore such messages.
I think what has happened here is that you, like many assume that the list
you are posting to is local, but in fact its a mere portal onto a very very
old list that has been around for years and years and you should be wise to
making sure the system has not dredged up an old thread for you.
Brian
--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Dorothy Dale" m wrote in
message ...
replying to dee.cobley, Dorothy Dale wrote:
Did you get an instruction manual? if not I have one I can send you

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...l-1108937-.htm