Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,alt.cellular
nospam[_3_] nospam[_3_] is offline

Default How does a Wi-Fi only tablet route on Google Maps when on the road?

In article , Ragnusen Ultred
wrote:

Looking down at the tablet on the passenger seat, I was shocked to see the
blue dot move, along where I was, but in fitful jumps. Huh?

Then I pulled over, and did a "route' back to the library, and lo and
behold, Google Maps, completely offline, showed that route. Huh?

perhaps you'd also be shocked that a lot of incredibly smart people
work at google, far smarter than you are.