Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,alt.cellular
Ragnusen Ultred Ragnusen  Ultred is offline

Default How does a Wi-Fi only tablet route on Google Maps when on the road?

Am 31 Mar 2018 14:26:15 GMT, schrieb Frank Slootweg:

Why do you keep re-asking a question which already has been answered
several times (in this thread)? [1]

Frank,
Why I have to explain the /simplest/ of things to you is not only sad, but
it's a waste of time because you will /never/ add one iota of technical
value to /any/ thread.

But, to explain the obvious, I repeat the question because (a) it has been
unanswered, and (b) it's an attempt to keep the focus of the thread on
topic.

That you can't possibly comprehend a thread topic is obvious since you
/never/ ever once posted an on-topic response to /any/ thread.

So keeping the thread on topic is irrelevant to someone with your stellar
lack of comprehension.

Similarly, people like 'nospam', whom you're quite similar to, will say the
topic has been answered and yet, (a) it hasn't, and worse (b), they have
zero purposeful intent in any post.

To wit, has this question been answered, Frank, or not?

Q: Does Google Maps store the BSSID:location pair /inside/ the offline map
database ... or not?

HINT: To Frank and nospam, this is more than a yes:no answer, which nospam
just guesses at. If you say yes or no, we have to figure out how to prove
whether it's yes or no.

--
I realize this explanation is lost on the children nospam and Frank, but
the hope is that the adults on this newsgroup can comprehend.