Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Now you be very careful and afeared of that new smart meter;!

Is this the old problem of RF from mobile devices again, but from a smart
meter?
There are ham radio operators all over the world chuckling.
To be honest if you were daft enough to stand in line with a radar scanner
then I'd expect issues, but in this case... really? if it puts out that much
power then think of the cost to the suppliers of all that electricity they
would be using in every house?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"tony sayer" wrote in message

Its out to fry yer brains;!!

https://theecologist.org/2017/jun/06...on-and-health-
why-are-we-neglecting-non-toxic-alternatives
--
Tony Sayer