Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Steel tube

As a supplementary, I used an angle grinder with a metal cutting disc in a
bench stand to cut the tube last time. OK, but not perfect.

I've got an old B&Q chop saw. No longer used as I have a very nice Makita
compound mitre sliding one. Would it be possible to find a mild steel
cutting blade for that? Being so much larger than the angle grinder stand,
easier to set the tube lengths and clamp in place, etc.

Look at the evolution range of blades - they do ones for steel (and
other stuff).

--
Cheers,

John.