Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Steel tube

As a supplementary, I used an angle grinder with a metal cutting disc in a
bench stand to cut the tube last time. OK, but not perfect.

I've got an old B&Q chop saw. No longer used as I have a very nice Makita
compound mitre sliding one. Would it be possible to find a mild steel
cutting blade for that? Being so much larger than the angle grinder stand,
easier to set the tube lengths and clamp in place, etc.

--
*It was all so different before everything changed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.