Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default America's oldest gun maker Remington files for bankruptcy after 200 years in business

trader_4 posted for all of us...

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 4:11:49 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
Bod posted for all of us...

Company?s sales have fallen significantly in the last year, firm's chief
financial officer admits.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8273751.html

Hey Bod, why do you care? We can read our own news over here. We don't need
you to filter it. What do you do to improve your country? Probably nothing
because you seem to worry about ours so much.

--
Tekkie

I welcome Bod's comments here and the perspective from the UK.
You're just sore because the UK has a gun rate death that's a fraction
of the USA and like an alcoholic, you can't admit there is a problem.

When are you going to realize that we don't care what you think? How can he
have a perspective from the UK? By reading your opinionated, repetitive.
false crap? I don't think so. You would have to open your mind, which you
are incapable of doing. Let Boob speak for hizself.

--
Tekkie