Posted to alt.home.repair

Default America's oldest gun maker Remington files for bankruptcy after 200 years in business

trader_4 posted for all of us...

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 4:11:49 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
Bod posted for all of us...

Company?s sales have fallen significantly in the last year, firm's chief
financial officer admits.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8273751.html

Hey Bod, why do you care? We can read our own news over here. We don't need
you to filter it. What do you do to improve your country? Probably nothing
because you seem to worry about ours so much.

--
Tekkie

I welcome Bod's comments here and the perspective from the UK.
You're just sore because the UK has a gun rate death that's a fraction
of the USA and like an alcoholic, you can't admit there is a problem.

When are you going to realize that we don't care what you think? How can he
have a perspective from the UK? By reading your opinionated, repetitive.
false crap? I don't think so. You would have to open your mind, which you
are incapable of doing. Let Boob speak for hizself.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/29/2018 at 11:18:58 AM, Tekkie® wrote:

When are you going to realize that we don't care what you think? How
can he have a perspective from the UK? By reading your opinionated,
repetitive. false crap? I don't think so. You would have to open
your mind, which you are incapable of doing. Let Boob speak for
hizself.

"How could he have a perspective from the UK?" Because he has access
to all the same news and information that you and everyone else does.

Tekkie, stop believing what your mother tells you, the truth is, you
are an idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 2:18:58 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
trader_4 posted for all of us...

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 4:11:49 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
Bod posted for all of us...

Company?s sales have fallen significantly in the last year, firm's chief
financial officer admits.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8273751.html

Hey Bod, why do you care? We can read our own news over here. We don't need
you to filter it. What do you do to improve your country? Probably nothing
because you seem to worry about ours so much.

--
Tekkie

I welcome Bod's comments here and the perspective from the UK.
You're just sore because the UK has a gun rate death that's a fraction
of the USA and like an alcoholic, you can't admit there is a problem.

When are you going to realize that we don't care what you think?

Obviously you do, because here you are reading what I think and
responding to it.

How can he
have a perspective from the UK?

The same way anyone else can have a perspective, obviously. That
perspective is probably formed by things like Trump promising to ban
all Muslims from entering the USA, which would include the mayor of
London. That lead to Trump attacking the mayor. Trump stuck his nose
into the terror attack in the UK, implying that May and the govt were
not doing their jobs. Trump levied new tariffs on the UK. Trump has
said that the US might not fulfill our obligation under the NATO treaty
and might not come to the aid of our allies. Trump is trading, silly
juvenile insults with KJU, which could lead to a nuclear wal, the effects
of which could be worldwide. There is all that and plenty more that I
expect Bod took note of and helped form his opinion of Trump, from his
perspective in the UK.

By reading your opinionated, repetitive.
false crap? I don't think so. You would have to open your mind, which you
are incapable of doing. Let Boob speak for hizself.

--
Tekkie

And of course what you post here isn't opinionated or repetitive.
It's funny how you alleged "conservatives" suddenly don't believe
in free speech when folks post facts and opinions that you don't like.