Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Actual DIY Q :-D

On 29/03/18 14:30, wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 March 2018 16:51:00 UTC+1, JimK wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" Wrote in message:
In article ,
Jim K wrote:
Ah. So your jigsaw is the only saw you possess, so had to use it. Why
didn't you just say that?

Because that's not true, its presumably another of your vain
attempts at inflammatory comment & would make no sense at all.

So let me see. You possess a chop saw, but would still use a jigsaw to cut
floorboards square?

No one is "cutting floorboards square" you cretin, this thread is
about laminate flooring remember?! You know, the stuff you think
poor people have, remember? The stuff you still claim you only
needed a chop saw to fit, remember? ! :-D

Best ask your little man to explain it to you again, your memory
is so hopeless I don't know how anyone can believe a word you
trot out!

Go and troll elsewhere.

Arf arf!

Feel free to keep trying to change the argument until you think
you can win Digger... :-D

Are you an 8 year old?

Poeple with self proclaimed high EQs seem to behave that way.

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)