Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default flexi hose

On 29/03/2018 12:33, stuart noble wrote:

At SF I can't pay over a fiver for a 300mm hose, so I guess branded and unbranded are all pretty much the same, and presumably all stainless.....? The failure on mine I have to put down to kinking. I did the taps, then pushed the unit back to the wall, during the course of which it's conceivable the edpm got twisted. Bad move in retrospect

There is also possibility if the tap and fixed pipe are not in line and
you use a flexi that is just long enough.