Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default flexi hose

In article ,
Rednadnerb writes:
I had the same thing happen on a bath hot water feed after 4 years use. 1st=
floor flat, made a mess.
I now replace them at the first signs of discoloration and get them from Wi=
ckes because their website says they are WRAS approved (although this is no=
t stamped on the product or printed on the packaging - so I have my doubts)=
rather than from Screwfix because they are not WRAS approved.

I think the WRAS approval relates to not growing a microbio
film on the inside of the hose which can harbour legionella,
and not so much about longevity or leaking.

--
Andrew Gabriel