Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Ragnusen Ultred Ragnusen  Ultred is offline

Default Improving upon the concept of "intelligent spacers" within folders on the Android home screen

This is a question aimed at further improving upon the concept of
"intelligent spacers" within folders on the Android home screen.

http://i.cubeupload.com/lfRAQ7.gif

I generally keep a few hundred apps well organized on my single home screen
for left-handed single-handed access, where I separate the apps by what I
call "intelligent spacers" such as those shown below in my maps folder:

What I mean by intelligent spacers is that these spacers act both to
separate classes of apps within a folder, and when I tap on the spacer
icon, up pops a description of the apps in each category.

The system I use is by no means perfect, so I'm just asking here if
technically competent Android users have ideas to improve upon this concept
of intelligent spacers to better organize apps within folders.

TIA