Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Which type of heater is best for a bathroom?

On 27/03/2018 16:28, Pete Zahut wrote:

As it's causing so much speculation, here's a picture of the current
situation. I don't want a solution where I have to rip half the bathroom
apart or run new pipes/cables, all I want is a suggestion for a better
form of heating than this IF ONE EXISTS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iurace81rp...hroom.jpg?dl=0

How fast do you think a 2W fan heater will heat a room to, say, 20C from
10C or 15C? I suspect it's a LOT longer than the time taken to go to
the loo during the night, ever for an hours worth of bowel evacuation.