Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Zahut[_5_] Pete Zahut[_5_] is offline

Default Which type of heater is best for a bathroom?

Bill Wright formulated on Tuesday :
On 27/03/2018 13:32, Pete Zahut wrote:

At about 3am one very cold morning I was woken up with a dose of the runs
and spent about 50 minutes to an hour sat on the loo. Of course, we all
know that hot air rises, so up at ceiling level the room was lovely and
warm, so much so that the fan heater took it upon itself to cut it's output
down to 1kW. Meanwhile, at 'sat on toilet level' I'm freezing me nads off
and shivering for England, as well as suffering the squits!

I have a lifetime bowel condition. My advice is to always put a jumper or
something on when you run to the bathroom, and also keep a dressing gown in
there.

Bill

Good idea about the jumper Bill. I had my dressing gown on and ended up
wrapping the towel around myself too - it was bloody cold!