Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.internet.wireless,alt.home.repair
Jonathan N. Little Jonathan N. Little is offline

Default Can a Roku streaming stick be used to get free TV stations?

Amethyst wrote:
That leaves the only HDMI input being the computer monitor.
For those who have a Roku streaming stick, do you concur that the sticks
should work in the computer monitor HDMI input? The computer is a modern
Windows computer desktop.

Yes it will work the HDMI port is a INPUT. Just as you can use a TV's
HDMI port for a computer monitor.

To confirm I dug out the ol' Roku 2 DX and connected to and old monitor
that only has DVI but I used a DVI-HTMI adapter. Works just fine.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO