Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Shared TV. Are all quadplexers equal?

On 27/03/2018 17:52, Vortex12 wrote:
Sorting out our future flat and have got to testing the TV.

My senses are offended by a nasty outlet, installed incompetently.Â* It
works though.

https://imgur.com/Cljs6PB
https://imgur.com/Urc4pw4

Since all the rest of the outlets are going to be MK LOGIC I was
thinking of getting an MK K3554DABWHIÂ* https://goo.gl/Thcrxi

Am I safe to assume they will be interchangeable?Â* I am assuming these
are passive devices (just containing filtering gubbins). Would that be
correct?

The really ****ty ones will have no screen (metal) box around the
components.
They will be interchangeable and the MK one will be screened. They are
passive.

Are you going to have satellite as well - if so consider check the
quality of that those down-leads. You ideally want to use wf100 type
cable for digital TV and satellite.

Old article so prices are "bit" optimistic.

http://www.wrightsaerials.co.uk/arti...-quality.shtml

The autor, Bill Wright, sometimes still posts to this group.