Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Which type of heater is best for a bathroom?

On 27/03/2018 13:32, Pete Zahut wrote:
snip

The fan heater has, just this very morning, gone to that great bathroom
in the sky and I'm wondering what we can replace it with that will allow
heat to get down to toilet height in order to avoid such a situation
again in the future.

You might try an infrared heater[1] pointed at the loo. But it'll only
warm you from one direction; and won't warm your nads at all if they're
dangling in the shade.

Of course there's always a Japanese style toilet which will warm them
with a gentle spray of heated water...

[1] eg https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/DXIRX200N.html

--
Robin