Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.internet.wireless,alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Can a Roku streaming stick be used to get free TV stations?

On 2018-03-27 08:16, Bod wrote:
[...]
I watched some TV whilst I was in the States and I found the amount of
adverts intolerable, especially as I mostly watch the BBC channels in
the UK which are all ad free here.
I found it so annoying that I stopped watching.
Are all US tv channels like that?

Yes, even Public Broadcasting, but they place their ads between
programs. OTOH, three or four times a year they put on specials
interrupted by begging spiels. They need the extra money from viewers.

I don't know about pay per view, never watch 'em.

Righto.

--
Bod