Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Can a Roku streaming stick be used to get free TV stations?

On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 22:56:54 +0000 (UTC), Amethyst
wrote:

Can a Roku streaming stick be used to get free TV stations?
http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=8433834roku.jpg
We are very low tech where I'm asking if I can get free TV with the low
tech equipment that I have already at home.

snips

When you get all your hardware figured out -
try looking for "Free Trial" deals, before subscribing.
I recently tried a free 30-day NetFlix offer - just to see
what it's all about and cancelled after about 3 weeks.
I found that I'm not their target audience. After enjoying
about 8 comedy specials ; 8 music shows ; 5 movies
and 5 documetary shows ... I would search the huge
selection of available content and not find anything that
suited my tastes ..
John T.