CBhvac

Default RIDGID Lifetime warranty on power tools

"Fullhouse" wrote in message
et...
$40/year in batteries?

At a 30 year career, that's $1260 in batteries (included a 5% state tax)

So, your drill will cost you $1460 and mine will cost $200. PLUS I WILL
STILL HAVE A WARRANTY ON THE WHOLE DRILL!

HAHAHAHHAHA

Then in that case, my drill was free, as todays income was more than that...

You forget that its winter, and we own a heating and air company.

BTW, the state tax here is either 7 3/4 or 8 percent, depending on the
county you are in...I dont sweat the little things like that...lets not get
in a ****ing match over the freaking cost of drills for Gods sake...I dont
even worry about gas prices..who in hell will worry about a part that you
know from day one will need replacement at some time?
BTW...an 18V Ridgid is closer to $290...looked today at the Borg.

"Doug" wrote in message
Here here, I totally agree. With my expierience in the past with these

2
company's, I wouldn't care if they offered a 30 day warranty, I would
rather buy those instead of any other brand. I've had a few, and never
been dissapointed with any Milwaukee tools and haven't had one fail due

factory defect yet or to working it to hard. Being American made is

just
bonus.
I also think that buying a $20 battery twice a year I can justify,
considering how much money those tools make me on the job.

Also, CBhvac, I seen you said something about a jobsite without power,

and
you wouldn't wanna be stuck. Look into Milwaukee's Cigg Lighter

chargers,
well worth the money on the jobsite.

Just my .02
Doug

"CBhvac" stephenaddressscfrewedonpurpose@carolinabreezehva c.com wrote

in
message ...

"Fullhouse" wrote in message
et...

stands out to me..Milwaukee and Bosch have proven

themselves..Bosch
will
next day air you a new drill if yours fails, and also send a

pre-paid
return
box for the broken one.