Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Soldering iron flex

On Monday, 26 March 2018 13:48:59 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
I was thinking back to the last time I melted a flex. It was probably
in my 20s.

Here it was on wed/thursday last week, although it was the flex to the
soldering station PSU rather than the irons flex itself.

We seem to be the only humans on here, Dave. So many others appear to have
robotic skills when it comes to soldering. ;-)

Well actually I'm perfect ;-D, but having 20 soldering irons set out in a lab with 50+ students using them well anything can and sometimes does happen.