Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Worcester 18R1 final leg of pipe size?

On 26/03/2018 11:35, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Busy seeking quotes for the replacement boiler and one guy quoting over
the phone, when I described the layout, was suggesting the pipe from
meter to boiler needs be entirely 22mm. Worcester+'s own conditions says
he. It is 22mm all the way from meter, to the adjacent oven, then final
2m drops down to 15mm where it goes on to feed our present 18Kw boiler.

I have not checked, but I would be surprised if the gas inlet is 22mm on
the boiler - so it will have to reduce somewhere!

What other appliances are fed from the same pipe run?

--
Cheers,

John.