Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT household rubbish

On 25/03/18 18:14, Richard wrote:
On 25/03/18 15:03, John Rumm wrote:

On 24/03/2018 22:28, dennis@home wrote:

Â* TNP is thick, its quite easy to get 15l of waste food if you cook
everything rather than get ready meals microwaved by his carer.

15L is a pretty small "compostables" bin, or is that designated for
food waste only?

Dennis just wastes most of his food.

I eat all of mine.

Me too. Blame my mother for that, she always got me to eat everything by
telling me to think of all the starving people. Buggered if I was going
to let them get any leftovers.

Because I cook only for myself these days, or the odd friend, I have
adjusted what I buy and how I prepare it so there is very little waste
at all.

1 or 2 loose veg instead of a pack of three...

almost no bones either in any meat and they are small anyway.

I think te worst was the sardine skeletons and guts that are now sitting
outside in the bin 30 yards away. Pfff!

private property.

Karl Marx