m Ransley

Default RIDGID Lifetime warranty on power tools

Look at steel mill pensions that have been canceled, Enron , tyco,
Warrantys and deals change. You think they will let you return it more
than once, I will never buy another Sears car battery, this may be
local but my Blazer wouldnt start, 3 yrs on a 72 mo warranty Alternator
-starter tested ok, Sears took out the battery , charged it , said "See
it holds a charge' no Warranty sucker. Next morning No start. What BS
I went and got a Delco. Point is Batteries wear. They are going to
find an out. Dont beleive me , then you will be disapointed.