Doug

Default RIDGID Lifetime warranty on power tools

Here here, I totally agree. With my expierience in the past with these 2
company's, I wouldn't care if they offered a 30 day warranty, I would
rather buy those instead of any other brand. I've had a few, and never
been dissapointed with any Milwaukee tools and haven't had one fail due to
factory defect yet or to working it to hard. Being American made is just a
bonus.
I also think that buying a $20 battery twice a year I can justify,
considering how much money those tools make me on the job.

Also, CBhvac, I seen you said something about a jobsite without power, and
you wouldn't wanna be stuck. Look into Milwaukee's Cigg Lighter chargers,
well worth the money on the jobsite.

Just my .02
Doug

"CBhvac" stephenaddressscfrewedonpurpose@carolinabreezehva c.com wrote in
message ...

"Fullhouse" wrote in message
et...

stands out to me..Milwaukee and Bosch have proven themselves..Bosch

will
next day air you a new drill if yours fails, and also send a pre-paid

return
box for the broken one.