Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Ford F-150 questions

On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 19:25:33 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 9:54:47 AM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:01:42 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 21:10:40 -0400
Ed Huntress wrote:

snip
But I watched one guy with the controller in his hand, standing
outside directing the thing, bundled up in a heavy coat, gloves, and a
hood, and I thought...why? I'd be warmer walking behind. g

Some people don't think these things through too well. I know where _I_
would be while operating the controls

Heated sidewalks. That's what I want. I'd want something that, when
the old ladies walk by, it would melt the wheels on their walkers.

You need to move a bit closer to my area:

http://www.mlive.com/business/west-m...gest_snow.html

Yeah! That's what I want. All I need is a steam turbine...

--
Ed Huntress

If you had the steam, you could just melt the snow.

Good point. g

This 30 million BTU puppy melts snow as fast as you can dump it in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmDl_nETs8U

Now, that's getting there. It would be overkill for my little house
and yard in NJ, but I like the idea.

There really has to be a better way that just blowing it around. When
the snowplow goes down the street and pushes all the snow back up my
driveway, I know how Sisyphus must have felt.

--
Ed Huntress