Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default TOT household rubbish

On 24/03/2018 16:16, dennis@home wrote:
On 24/03/18 06:15, ARW wrote:
On 23/03/2018 14:48, dennis@home wrote:

I frequently fill the 240l recycling bin every week.

The smaller landfill bin is about 25% full after a week.

The food waste bin is full most weeks. It really is waste like
peelings, etc.

Every one has different recycling bins depending on where they live.

I have 4 wheelie bins and supposedly one bag (due to be phased out as
they blow away).

I have no food recycle bin.

Dennis is as usual socially oppressive.

More cr@p from TNP.
I now think everything TNP says is cr@p and probably lies apart from his
insults. A total arsehole in every way.

All I said is what I do and made no mention of others.
We all know that different councils do different things, even my council
does different things in some areas of the borough.

TBH in this case I cannot find a reason to call you a ****

--
Adam