Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default TOT household rubbish

On 24/03/2018 06:15, ARW wrote:
On 23/03/2018 14:48, dennis@home wrote:

I frequently fill the 240l recycling bin every week.

The smaller landfill bin is about 25% full after a week.

The food waste bin is full most weeks. It really is waste like
peelings, etc.

Every one has different recycling bins depending on where they live.

There also seems to be quite a variation in what classifications of
stuff each bin will take. Our recyclables bin is quite flexible - glass,
plastic, card, paper, tins etc. It now takes the bulk of the stuff that
gets put out. (when the scheme first started they could not handle
things like window envelopes, but now apparently those are ok as well).

--
Cheers,

John.