Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Well that pot hole has been fixed then

I can do better than that, but no pictures. its in a dead end close called
The Retreat in Surbiton in Surrey. its been there for five years and is the
result of a botched job by the then called EDF Energy new feed to a
building. The folk at the council claim they do not know where it is having
sent out people to look, well according to my spies, it got painted by
somebody in blue paint about 2 years ago, and nothing has been done since. I
spoke to the council just after Christmas and they claimed it was the
contractors issue not theirs, to which I pointed out that EDF no longer
handle road works its London Power Networks now who I doubt even have
records for this hole. They just told me they would look into it.
Now most of the residents in that road know its there and have moaned
several cab firms have reported it.

In the end I can see the cable being damaged and a big bang occurring, at
which time London power networks will be asked to fix it.
Have we really come down to this lark of its not my hole guv?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"ARW" wrote in message
FFS

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:Pothole.jpg

That is the councils second attempt after I phoned them up and gave them a
bollocking. The darker stuff higher up was laid down two weeks ago.

If you are blind then it a picture of a pot hole that has not been fixed
properly.
--
Adam