Posted to uk.d-i-y
TimW TimW is offline

Default Curious fishy smell in bathroom...

On 23/03/18 21:56, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 21/03/2018 15:53, TimW wrote:
Â*Â*I don't know much about fish stocks or the CFP.But I have stopped
believing unreferenced claims from brexiters. there has been too much
fakery of facts.

Just as much FUD, if not more, from the other side.

I don't believe that either.
sometimes you see on facebook, twitter, even here in ukdiy jpegs or gifs
with a picture of Diane Abbott or Churchill, or Jean-Claude Juncker
along with some text in quotes that they are purported to have said. the
images are known as memes, manufactured by someone to be shared and
copied round the internet.

Often if you check the right wing and brexiteer memes are fake. I don't
mean misleading statistics but simply lies, things that were never said,
like Churchill saying something about antifa or Diane abbott saying
there are too many white people in the uk. Lies.

I have never seen a blatant remainer lie of that sort. Loads of
nationalist brexiteer, anti immigrant lies.

TW

ps I am not talking about exaggeration or wrong opinions or 'facts'
which are a little short of the whole picture. This is blatant untruths.