Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Fix my bumper?

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 10:23:12 PM UTC-4, Nil wrote:
On 22 Mar 2018, rbowman wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Are you in an area with boats? A marine supply store usually has a
good selection and they also have fiberglass tape. Not the sticky
stuff but just the glass. Trying to cut the square of cloth into
strips tends to go south fast as you try to paste the unraveling
strands into place.

I am (Boston)! And there's a marine supply place nearby. I hadn't
thought of that. Good idea - thanks.

This may have to wait a couple of weeks. I'll be traveling next week.
When I get back I hope the weather will be more amenable.

The marine stuff is much better but 10 times the cost. YMMV.