Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fix my bumper?

The plastic cowl that covers the front bumper of my 1998 Mercury Grand
Marquis is broken underneath and the loose ends are dangling down and
will surely get caught on something before long. I'd like to repair it
before it gets worse.

What it used to look like:

https://www.carid.com/images/replace...fo1000518v.jpg

What it looks like now (taken from below, looking up toward the
radiator):

http://i68.tinypic.com/oiu492.jpg

How can I fix this? the broken surfaces need to be strong against
pulling-apart forces, so I guess simple glue or tape won't cut it. I
was thinking of maybe drilling holes on each side and lacing the breaks
together with wire or plastic zip ties. Appearance is unimportant, as
this is underneath the car and not normally visible.

Any suggestions?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 17:33:18 -0400, Nil
wrote:

The plastic cowl that covers the front bumper of my 1998 Mercury Grand
Marquis is broken underneath and the loose ends are dangling down and
will surely get caught on something before long. I'd like to repair it
before it gets worse.

What it used to look like:

https://www.carid.com/images/replace...fo1000518v.jpg

What it looks like now (taken from below, looking up toward the
radiator):

http://i68.tinypic.com/oiu492.jpg

How can I fix this? the broken surfaces need to be strong against
pulling-apart forces, so I guess simple glue or tape won't cut it. I
was thinking of maybe drilling holes on each side and lacing the breaks
together with wire or plastic zip ties. Appearance is unimportant, as
this is underneath the car and not normally visible.

Any suggestions?

Have you thought about epoxy? A chemist will be here soon.
Is the material plastic or carbon fiber. Dang If I know.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18 Mar 2018, Nil wrote in
alt.home.repair:

The plastic cowl that covers the front bumper of my 1998 Mercury
Grand Marquis is broken underneath and the loose ends are dangling
down and will surely get caught on something before long. I'd like
to repair it before it gets worse.

What it used to look like:

https://www.carid.com/images/replace...fo1000518v.jpg

This is a better picture - it shows the area below (parallel to the
ground) that's broken. The front grill-like area is intact.

https://www.carid.com/images/sherman/test/548-87-1.jpg

What it looks like now (taken from below, looking up toward the
radiator):

http://i68.tinypic.com/oiu492.jpg

How can I fix this? the broken surfaces need to be strong against
pulling-apart forces, so I guess simple glue or tape won't cut it.
I was thinking of maybe drilling holes on each side and lacing the
breaks together with wire or plastic zip ties. Appearance is
unimportant, as this is underneath the car and not normally
visible.

Any suggestions?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 5:33:26 PM UTC-4, Nil wrote:
The plastic cowl that covers the front bumper of my 1998 Mercury Grand
Marquis is broken underneath and the loose ends are dangling down and
will surely get caught on something before long. I'd like to repair it
before it gets worse.

What it used to look like:

https://www.carid.com/images/replace...fo1000518v.jpg

What it looks like now (taken from below, looking up toward the
radiator):

http://i68.tinypic.com/oiu492.jpg

How can I fix this? the broken surfaces need to be strong against
pulling-apart forces, so I guess simple glue or tape won't cut it. I
was thinking of maybe drilling holes on each side and lacing the breaks
together with wire or plastic zip ties. Appearance is unimportant, as
this is underneath the car and not normally visible.

Any suggestions?

I can't tell if a piece is missing or not. If not, I've used crazy glue for same kind of repair. What do you have to lose? If it comes apart again, you can try more complicated repair. If missing a piece find a piece of plastic to bridge it, then crazy glue or fast epoxy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

No, I haven't. I've used epoxy a couple of times for filling holes, but
not for bonding. Do you think it would hold butted edges of plastic
material like this against being pulled apart? Maybe a combination of
that plus lacing them together would be good.

The bumpers sold at the site where I got those pictures from describe
them as "plastic".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 17:33:18 -0400, Nil wrote:

Any suggestions?

Drill holes and use a large number of small tie-wraps.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18 Mar 2018, trader_4 wrote in
alt.home.repair:

I can't tell if a piece is missing or not. If not, I've used crazy
glue for same kind of repair. What do you have to lose? If it
comes apart again, you can try more complicated repair. If
missing a piece find a piece of plastic to bridge it, then crazy
glue or fast epoxy.

No, nothing's missing yet, which is why I'm eager to repair it before
it gets worse and pieces start to fall off.

I like your idea or a plastic bridge. It should be something tough like
the original material, as I think that area probably gets road debris
thrown at it, and it gets scraped by things I might run over.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/18/18 5:55 PM, Nil wrote:
On 18 Mar 2018, trader_4 wrote in
alt.home.repair:

I can't tell if a piece is missing or not. If not, I've used crazy
glue for same kind of repair. What do you have to lose? If it
comes apart again, you can try more complicated repair. If
missing a piece find a piece of plastic to bridge it, then crazy
glue or fast epoxy.

No, nothing's missing yet, which is why I'm eager to repair it before
it gets worse and pieces start to fall off.

I like your idea or a plastic bridge. It should be something tough like
the original material, as I think that area probably gets road debris
thrown at it, and it gets scraped by things I might run over.

Drill holes and bridge with a piece of steel or hard plastic with
nylon bolts & nuts thru the holes.

Or epoxy a piece of plastic bridging the break from behind, not just
the edges of the break.

or both of the above ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/18/18 4:33 PM, Nil wrote:
The plastic cowl that covers the front bumper of my 1998 Mercury Grand
Marquis is broken underneath and the loose ends are dangling down and
will surely get caught on something before long. I'd like to repair it
before it gets worse.

What it used to look like:

https://www.carid.com/images/replace...fo1000518v.jpg

What it looks like now (taken from below, looking up toward the
radiator):

http://i68.tinypic.com/oiu492.jpg

How can I fix this? the broken surfaces need to be strong against
pulling-apart forces, so I guess simple glue or tape won't cut it. I
was thinking of maybe drilling holes on each side and lacing the breaks
together with wire or plastic zip ties. Appearance is unimportant, as
this is underneath the car and not normally visible.

Any suggestions?

T4's idea of bridging it would probably be best. Maybe use a
plastic door
sill along with epoxy? Brass or stainless screws? Wander around your
local
Ace Hardware. You'll get a moment of inspiration when you see something
that
would work.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Any reason not to replace it with a non-broken boneyard part?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18 Mar 2018, Vic Smith wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Any reason not to replace it with a non-broken boneyard part?

Besides that it would presumably cost me a lot more, I don't know where
to get the part from, and I don't know how to install it, it's a very
good idea.

I actually hadn't thought about it. I'll look into it. I have a Haynes
manual - maybe that will give me a better feel for the difficulty.

Still, a little plastic, some epoxy, and some zip ties is bound to be
cheap and effective.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/18/2018 4:33 PM, Nil wrote:
The plastic cowl that covers the front bumper of my 1998 Mercury Grand
Marquis is broken underneath and the loose ends are dangling down and
will surely get caught on something before long. I'd like to repair it
before it gets worse.

What it used to look like:

https://www.carid.com/images/replace...fo1000518v.jpg

What it looks like now (taken from below, looking up toward the
radiator):

http://i68.tinypic.com/oiu492.jpg

How can I fix this? the broken surfaces need to be strong against
pulling-apart forces, so I guess simple glue or tape won't cut it. I
was thinking of maybe drilling holes on each side and lacing the breaks
together with wire or plastic zip ties. Appearance is unimportant, as
this is underneath the car and not normally visible.

Any suggestions?

Flex Tape !!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBjTBdCuCiU
let us know if it really works.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 6:24:15 PM UTC-4, Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

Just all the work and finding one that's the right color.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 7:26:54 PM UTC-4, Nil wrote:
On 18 Mar 2018, Vic Smith wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Any reason not to replace it with a non-broken boneyard part?

Besides that it would presumably cost me a lot more, I don't know where
to get the part from, and I don't know how to install it, it's a very
good idea.

I actually hadn't thought about it. I'll look into it. I have a Haynes
manual - maybe that will give me a better feel for the difficulty.

Still, a little plastic, some epoxy, and some zip ties is bound to be
cheap and effective.

Like I said, I'd go with crazy glue first. It worked fine for me.
The advantage is that you only have to hold it for a couple mins and
it sets up. As long as the surfaces mate back together cleanly, SG
is very strong. If it's buggered up, pieces missing, can't align it
right, then I'd go with epoxy. If that doesn't hold up, you can
always go to the more involved repair.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/18/2018 at 2:42:53 PM, Nil wrote:

How can I fix this? the broken surfaces need to be strong against
pulling-apart forces, so I guess simple glue or tape won't cut it.
I was thinking of maybe drilling holes on each side and lacing the
breaks together with wire or plastic zip ties. Appearance is
unimportant, as this is underneath the car and not normally
visible.

Any suggestions?

Clean and scuff the mating surfaces at the breaks.

Use epoxy putty on both sides of each break.

https://www.amazon.com/Loctite-19991...ds=epoxy+putty

After the putty cures, reinforce each break with white Gorilla tape. It
is a remarkable product, as is the epoxy putty.

https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-60250...s=gorilla+tape

I wouldn't drill a bunch of holes in the plastic as the material broke
for some reason. It could be degrading as a result of exposure.
Drilling holes could serve to weaken it further.

I would also inspect the rest of the unit for cracks and reinforce with
the white Gorilla tape as required.

Might be worth removing it from the vehicle to do a proper job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 19:26:50 -0400, Nil wrote:

On 18 Mar 2018, Vic Smith wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Any reason not to replace it with a non-broken boneyard part?

Besides that it would presumably cost me a lot more, I don't know where
to get the part from, and I don't know how to install it, it's a very
good idea.

I actually hadn't thought about it. I'll look into it. I have a Haynes
manual - maybe that will give me a better feel for the difficulty.

Still, a little plastic, some epoxy, and some zip ties is bound to be
cheap and effective.

If the car is a beater, just do whatever works. You *might* encounter noise issues.
Last week my son got a perfect bumper for his wife's '96 caddy at a boneyard for $50,
but he's a mechanic, and is familar with doing it. Can't say you're on the wrong path.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The plastic cowl that covers the front bumper of my 1998 Mercury Grand
Marquis is broken underneath and the loose ends are dangling down and
will surely get caught on something before long. I'd like to repair it
before it gets worse.

What it used to look like:

https://www.carid.com/images/replace...fo1000518v.jpg

What it looks like now (taken from below, looking up toward the
radiator):

http://i68.tinypic.com/oiu492.jpg

How can I fix this? the broken surfaces need to be strong against
pulling-apart forces, so I guess simple glue or tape won't cut it. I
was thinking of maybe drilling holes on each side and lacing the breaks
together with wire or plastic zip ties. Appearance is unimportant, as
this is underneath the car and not normally visible.

Any suggestions?

Grab a few pieces of .030 aluminum sheet and a few stove bolts.
match drill the aluminum, place one piece above and one piece below,
drill the plastic and scsew it together. The joint will be stronger
than the original part.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/18/2018 03:33 PM, Nil wrote:
How can I fix this? the broken surfaces need to be strong against
pulling-apart forces, so I guess simple glue or tape won't cut it. I
was thinking of maybe drilling holes on each side and lacing the breaks
together with wire or plastic zip ties. Appearance is unimportant, as
this is underneath the car and not normally visible.

If there is anything solid behind the plastic push pins might work:

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-50pcs-...dp/B00XP5KGYM/

There are a lot of different sizes but you'll be drilling you own holes
so find one that suits. The best type has a protruding stem that you
push in flush to lock the fastener. If you need to remove it, just push
it in further to release.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/18/2018 05:26 PM, Nil wrote:
On 18 Mar 2018, Vic Smith wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Any reason not to replace it with a non-broken boneyard part?

Besides that it would presumably cost me a lot more, I don't know where
to get the part from, and I don't know how to install it, it's a very
good idea.

I actually hadn't thought about it. I'll look into it. I have a Haynes
manual - maybe that will give me a better feel for the difficulty.

Still, a little plastic, some epoxy, and some zip ties is bound to be
cheap and effective.

Theoretically you can weld many plastics with a hot air welder and
filler from a similar material. Disclaimer: I never had much success
with the technique.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 00:32:13 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

[...]

It broke because some clown hit a parking curb once too often.

I would also inspect the rest of the unit for cracks and reinforce with
the white Gorilla tape as required.

Might be worth removing it from the vehicle to do a proper job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18 Mar 2018, rbowman wrote in
alt.home.repair:

If there is anything solid behind the plastic push pins might
work:

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-50pcs-...dp/B00XP5KGYM/

No, unfortunately, it's just like a lattice of plastic across open
space. Above it is the area between the radiator and the front
grille.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18 Mar 2018, Clare Snyder wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Grab a few pieces of .030 aluminum sheet and a few stove bolts.
match drill the aluminum, place one piece above and one piece
below, drill the plastic and scsew it together. The joint will be
stronger than the original part.

I like this idea, too. Less messy than epoxy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 1:59:23 AM UTC-5, Nil wrote:
On 18 Mar 2018, Clare Snyder wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Grab a few pieces of .030 aluminum sheet and a few stove bolts.
match drill the aluminum, place one piece above and one piece
below, drill the plastic and scsew it together. The joint will be
stronger than the original part.

I like this idea, too. Less messy than epoxy.

Lowes and Home Depot sell strips of aluminum in various widths and thicknesses. I'd cut a length of the metal and use pop rivets to put everything back together. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Riveting Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Not without some sort of backing to bridge the broken pieces.

As long as you don't care about appearance. I'd get a piece of stout
aluminum - or maybe polycarbonate plastic - and back the two sides with it,
attaching with aluminum pop rivets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I don't know what the plastic is but if it is ABS even PVC glue might
work. I would also reinforce the back with glued on fiber glass to get
a good joint. If the plastic is polyethylene it will be tough to glue
but maybe you can pop rivet with metal backing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It will almost certainly be some sort of polyetheline or
poly-urethane -there is a product made for repairing the urethane
bumpers - a 2 part epoxy-type p[roduct - one I have used is Dynatron
#660 dynaweld. Works reasonably well - but NOT cheap at $81 US from
Napa.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 02:49:49 -0400, Nil
wrote:

On 18 Mar 2018, rbowman wrote in
alt.home.repair:

If there is anything solid behind the plastic push pins might
work:

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-50pcs-...dp/B00XP5KGYM/

No, unfortunately, it's just like a lattice of plastic across open
space. Above it is the area between the radiator and the front
grille.

I've used both the Dynaweld epoxy and the rivetted or screwed on
plate - the plate is stronger, simpler, faster, cleaner, and cheaper.
If on the front of a bumper, a split can be repaired almost invisibly
with the dyna-weld - with a lot of sanding and painting.

Used to be the bumper covers were TERRIBLY expensive and repairing
with dynaweld was a big money saver - today aftermarket covers are
available at such low prices the $81 dynaweld product and half an hour
of labour is the same cast as a new bumper skinin many cases.

Down where the repair is not readilly visible, the screwed or rivetted
plate makes more sense.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Short piece of tape to hold it in place, then cover both sides with the fiberglas cloth from an autobody repair kit. These come with fiberglas reinforcement and the binder (either polyester or epoxy depending on how cheap you are). The repair is pretty sure to be stronger than the original.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:11:08 -0700 (PDT), TimR
wrote:

Short piece of tape to hold it in place, then cover both sides with the fiberglas cloth from an autobody repair kit. These come with fiberglas reinforcement and the binder (either polyester or epoxy depending on how cheap you are). The repair is pretty sure to be stronger than the original.

+1

The fiber glass placed behind the grill, fast drying resin (add more
harder if wanted for faster cure). Easier than metal,, bolts, screws
or rivets IMHO.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/19/2018 10:22 AM, Clare Snyder wrote:
1998 Mercury
Grand Marquis

Can't find specific material but here is what one site says:

"The majority of modern plastic car bumper system fascias are made of
thermoplastic olefins (TPOs), polycarbonates, polyesters, polypropylene,
polyurethanes, polyamides, or blends of these with, for instance, glass
fibers, for strength and structural rigidity."

Part is not particularly stressed but glue alone is probably not
sufficient. There are also all kinds of 2 part epoxies most likely a
lot cheaper. I'd look for a lower modulus one for gluing plastics but
chemistry is the same and any should work.

If there is a lose piece of plastic, simple tests like solubility and
burning can often identify it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

#660 dynaweld. Works reasonably well - but NOT cheap at $81 US from
Napa.

Polyethylene and polypropylene both have a waxy feel and are very
difficult to bond. I've never tried it but supposedly the Loctite
product does work.

http://www.loctiteproducts.com/p/sg_...ing-System.htm

The usual technique has been plastic welding. 'White' Gorilla Glue, not
the woodworking type, is polyurethane and should work. You need to clamp
the backing material tightly since the glue foams as it sets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/19/2018 01:53 PM, Frank wrote:
On 3/19/2018 10:22 AM, Clare Snyder wrote:
1998 Mercury
Grand Marquis

Can't find specific material but here is what one site says:

"The majority of modern plastic car bumper system fascias are made of
thermoplastic olefins (TPOs), polycarbonates, polyesters, polypropylene,
polyurethanes, polyamides, or blends of these with, for instance, glass
fibers, for strength and structural rigidity."

That just about covers the thermoplastic field...

#660 dynaweld. Works reasonably well - but NOT cheap at $81 US from
Napa.

Polyethylene and polypropylene both have a waxy feel and are very
difficult to bond. I've never tried it but supposedly the Loctite
product does work.

http://www.loctiteproducts.com/p/sg_...ing-System.htm

The usual technique has been plastic welding. 'White' Gorilla Glue, not
the woodworking type, is polyurethane and should work. You need to clamp
the backing material tightly since the glue foams as it sets.

Clamping, welding, epoxy with fiberglass, drilling, stove bolts,
new aluminum pieces,
getting a new bumper, going to the salvage yard to get another one,
taking the old
one off to better repair it, testing to find
out what kind of plastic it is, and God knows what. Or he could
just use crazy glue, like I did. It worked, It was a 5 min repair.
Crazy glue works with every plastic I've seen.
And like I said in my first post, what's the downside? If it comes
loose again, the wheels aren't falling off, the car isn't going to
suddenly stop. Amazing how people can turn a 5 min repair into
a cluster ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19 Mar 2018, TimR wrote in alt.home.repair:

Short piece of tape to hold it in place, then cover both sides
with the fiberglas cloth from an autobody repair kit. These come
with fiberglas reinforcement and the binder (either polyester or
epoxy depending on how cheap you are). The repair is pretty sure
to be stronger than the original.

I went to the auto part store yesterday to look for that stuff. They
had the fiberglas mesh but were out of the resin. It it's warm enough
tomorrow (I have to work outdoors) I may duct-tape it together until I
gather the materials for the final repair.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/22/2018 06:06 PM, Nil wrote:
On 19 Mar 2018, TimR wrote in alt.home.repair:

Short piece of tape to hold it in place, then cover both sides
with the fiberglas cloth from an autobody repair kit. These come
with fiberglas reinforcement and the binder (either polyester or
epoxy depending on how cheap you are). The repair is pretty sure
to be stronger than the original.

I went to the auto part store yesterday to look for that stuff. They
had the fiberglas mesh but were out of the resin. It it's warm enough
tomorrow (I have to work outdoors) I may duct-tape it together until I
gather the materials for the final repair.

Are you in an area with boats? A marine supply store usually has a good
selection and they also have fiberglass tape. Not the sticky stuff but
just the glass. Trying to cut the square of cloth into strips tends to
go south fast as you try to paste the unraveling strands into place.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22 Mar 2018, rbowman wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Are you in an area with boats? A marine supply store usually has a
good selection and they also have fiberglass tape. Not the sticky
stuff but just the glass. Trying to cut the square of cloth into
strips tends to go south fast as you try to paste the unraveling
strands into place.

I am (Boston)! And there's a marine supply place nearby. I hadn't
thought of that. Good idea - thanks.

This may have to wait a couple of weeks. I'll be traveling next week.
When I get back I hope the weather will be more amenable.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 10:23:12 PM UTC-4, Nil wrote:
On 22 Mar 2018, rbowman wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Are you in an area with boats? A marine supply store usually has a
good selection and they also have fiberglass tape. Not the sticky
stuff but just the glass. Trying to cut the square of cloth into
strips tends to go south fast as you try to paste the unraveling
strands into place.

I am (Boston)! And there's a marine supply place nearby. I hadn't
thought of that. Good idea - thanks.

This may have to wait a couple of weeks. I'll be traveling next week.
When I get back I hope the weather will be more amenable.

The marine stuff is much better but 10 times the cost. YMMV.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 10:07:46 AM UTC-4, TimR wrote:
On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 10:23:12 PM UTC-4, Nil wrote:
On 22 Mar 2018, rbowman wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Are you in an area with boats? A marine supply store usually has a
good selection and they also have fiberglass tape. Not the sticky
stuff but just the glass. Trying to cut the square of cloth into
strips tends to go south fast as you try to paste the unraveling
strands into place.

I am (Boston)! And there's a marine supply place nearby. I hadn't
thought of that. Good idea - thanks.

This may have to wait a couple of weeks. I'll be traveling next week.
When I get back I hope the weather will be more amenable.

The marine stuff is much better but 10 times the cost. YMMV.

If it's epoxy resin and fiberglass fabric he wants, many places have
it, including Home Depot, Lowes, maybe Walmart and local hardware store
too. I'd bet they are less expensive than a marine store.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 11:12:27 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Maybe, but read it carefully before buying. Most of those are polyester resin rather than epoxy. Every time I've looked for epoxy it's cost a lot more.

Epoxy is stronger and safer to work with (less likely to cause a chemical sensitivity reaction and less vapors) but more expensive.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 23 Mar 2018, TimR wrote in alt.home.repair:

Maybe, but read it carefully before buying. Most of those are
polyester resin rather than epoxy. Every time I've looked for
epoxy it's cost a lot more.

Epoxy is stronger and safer to work with (less likely to cause a
chemical sensitivity reaction and less vapors) but more expensive.

It kinda depends on the quantity I can buy. I don't need to rebuild a
boat hull - a couple feet of mesh will do me plus the small amount of
resin or epoxy. I know the auto parts place had about what I need for
maybe $15 total.

Bumper-mounted trailer hitch bracket for Jeep Wrangler TJ Richard J Kinch Metalworking 76 February 5th 06 04:04 AM
Fixing Brackets to ABS Car Bumper.... ? Steve Walker UK diy 21 January 9th 06 04:12 PM
Bumper Pool Table Plan JGS Woodworking 0 November 22nd 04 05:28 PM
Rear bumper cover 2001 Honda - body repair ? [email protected] Metalworking 1 August 14th 04 02:24 PM
Angle Iron Bumper David De Vuono Metalworking 9 January 16th 04 10:29 PM