Ron G

Default Water on Garage Floor - Please HELP

If your garage is enclosed, likely there is a foundation buildup of about 6
inches on the three sides of the floor.
(All sides except the garage door side).
This protects your house itself from water drainage effects.
You should have no worries----

Hope this helps better than some other poster's answers------

Best---
Ron

EN wrote in message
om...
Hello,

My garage floor does not have a drain in it. When I return from
driving my car in the rain or snow, I have a problem with excessive
amounts of water collecting on the garage floor. I am worried that
this water could cause damage to my walls.

I am looking for a solution that doesn't involve chopping a drain hole
in the floor. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks, EN

---