Andrew McKay

Default Automatic garage door - any suggestions?

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:22:58 +0100, "Toby"
wrote:

I warned you about parking something tall, and you called me a midget?! ;-)

I didna call ya a midget, mon! I just said I was concerned if you HAD
been a midget

Reverse in, makes for batman style getaways with the electric door. (Or hill
street blues...)

Listen, going in forwards is hard enough - their is 1.5in to spare
with the wing mirrors sticking out and the single door frame (I know
because I've caught them twice in 3 years.....).

Plus if I reversed in I'd have to get out the passenger door.....

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk