Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare[_4_] Michael Chare[_4_] is offline

Default Smoke alarms, approx fitting costs

On 19/03/2018 10:48, Brian Gaff wrote:
That is clearly rubbish, My smoke alarm is on the side of the upper floor by
the stairs where any convective airflow will go. Its within reach, so no
falls in the home trying to replace batteries, and it can be tested even by
a blind person as I can touch it.
No need for any other alarm all heating and cooking is electric.

No electric tumble drier or fridge then?

What I wonder is which room this would be:

"at least one smoke alarm installed in the room most frequently used for
general daytime living purposes,"

--
Michael Chare