Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HITACHI V-353F OSCILLOSCOPE V-353-F

On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 9:44:03 AM UTC-5, Terry Schwartz wrote:
I love when someone declares himself an "expert".

I've been in this field 40+ years and I learn something every day I work on electronics.

I hope I am never so pompous as to consider myself an "expert".

You probably are an expert. There is nothing that says that experts do not continue to learn, in fact, quite the contrary.

No need for excessive humility, you got bona fides then let it be known. I have done things that would blow most peoples' minds, want a listing of some of them ? You probably have as well, that might make a good thread actually, the unusual.